- Are laboratory-made, COVID-19-specific monoclonal antibodies an effective treatment for COVID-19?
- Ivermectin for preventing and treating COVID-19
- Cognitive behavioural therapy for anxiety in children and young people
- Does preconception lifestyle advice help people with infertility to have a baby?
- Is vitamin D an effective and safe treatment for COVID-19?
Journal of Clinical Epidemiology
- Evidence Based Social Science in China Paper 1: The History and Development of Evidence Based Social Work in China
- Resource use during systematic review production varies widely: a scoping review: authors’ reply
- Resource use during systematic review production varies widely: a scoping review: response to Nussbaumer-Streit et al.
- Evidence Based Social Science in China Paper 3: The quality of social science systematic reviews and meta-analysis published from 2000-2019
- The inclusion of outcomes in search strategies for Cochrane Reviews: authors’ reply