- Ivermectin for preventing and treating COVID-19
- Cognitive behavioural therapy for anxiety in children and young people
- Does preconception lifestyle advice help people with infertility to have a baby?
- Is vitamin D an effective and safe treatment for COVID-19?
- Stopping long-term antidepressants in people with depression or anxiety
Journal of Clinical Epidemiology
- Specific body mass index trajectories were related to musculoskeletal pain and mortality: 19-year follow-up cohort
- Reliability of the revised Cochrane risk-of-bias tool for randomised trials (RoB2) improved with the use of implementation instruction
- Focus groups and interviews with the public led to the development of a template for a GRADE plain language recommendation
- Reporting Transparency and Completeness in Trials: Paper 4 - Reporting of randomised controlled trials conducted using routinely collected electronic records – room for improvement
- Reporting Transparency and Completeness in Trials: Paper 2 - Reporting of randomised trials using registries was often inadequate and hindered the interpretation of results