The vision of BVMC is that all decisions regarding health care in the region should be informed by reliable and relevant evidence.
- A meta-epidemiological study found lack of transparency and poor reporting of disproportionality analyses for signal detection in pharmacovigilance databases
- The potential of prediction models of functioning remains to be fully exploited: A scoping review in the field of spinal cord injury rehabilitation
- Informative censoring due to missing data in quality of life was inadequately assessed in most oncology randomized controlled trials.
- Key concepts in clinical epidemiology: reporting on the accuracy of continuous tests
- GRADE guidelines 33: Addressing imprecision in a network meta-analysis